The Great Adventure

~ just one blink and its changed ~

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sophie turns 2!


Where in the world has time gone? If you find her, let her know that she usually moves just at the right pace, until she shows up in time for a birthday. Then, I'm just sure that she is going way too fast and needs to be reminded that she ought to slow down. Actually, Sophie was delighted to find her birthday finally here... she even helped me (quite nicely - I might add) to cut her cake... She ate daintily and was even using her fork (not always a part of eating at our table...).

We celebrated with our great friends, and even took the kids on a train ride to the north pole - thanks to a local mall. It wasn't quite the day we had planned, but I think they enjoyed the mall train ride more than they would have the Detroit Institute of Arts - grand reopening even that had been planned. So we got our budding artist a waterless fingerpainting easel... she's had to shoo Simeon off of it several times!

1 comment:

Bemily said...

Happy Birthday Sophie!
I can't believe that you're two already! I hope that you had a great birthday!