The Great Adventure

~ just one blink and its changed ~

Monday, December 8, 2008

Simeon's Spaceship.

Today was parent day at preschool. I love these days and secretly dread them at the same time. It's all a balancing act of sometimes magnificent portions. My plate is pretty full (overflowing actually) today. To the point that as I was sneaking in some much needed quiet time this morning I prayed for (literally) the ability to be kind to my children. It has worked, because I haven't snapped - and I have really been having a nice day considering how busy its been. Now, on to scones and getting the china ready to be transported to the Tea Party for time with my girls and a lot of other ladies for an annual Christmas Tea Party!


Now, that you see my day (verbally) ... I really want to share this picture of my little guy who loves stuffies (stuffed animals) and wants to be an astronaut when he grows up. We had a ton of fun, and more. He's really analytical and great at problem solving. This picture doesn't show all that we did in a few hours ... but we played with a gear toy that was pretty amazing to watch him figure out... and even made a stuffed tiger he named, Cheeta.


1 comment:

Bemily said...

Wow! That's a big spaceship! I can't wait to make some more spaceships in a few weeks with him!!