The Great Adventure

~ just one blink and its changed ~

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Girlfriends in life are necessary!

OK - so for the past 5 years of my life most every Wednesday morning I have had a cup of coffee in my hand and spent my mornings with these wonderful friends and all of our children. We have cried together, been frustrated together and shared many thoughts, dreams and secrets together all in the name of friendship. Last week we gathered for the last time... April's house for Mom's group has been a highlight of my adventure in being a Mom. Here are some fun snapshots... if I looked further back in the electronic archives that have now become my photo album... I would find many snapshots of my kids as they have come and of other children as they have been added in. All in all this group of ladies represents about 10 families and about 20 children. What a blessing to have girlfriends - Thanks April.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: