The Great Adventure

~ just one blink and its changed ~

Monday, October 1, 2007

Church

wiring the church for new sound, projector, av stuff that i can't even name - cuz I don't know!
The Blue Zone in Kidz Own - good thing these picts don't register the time they were taken...
The finishing touches to the cafe' - stay tuned for the most recent changes...
Pastor Joe doin' blinds in the Blue Zone... yes he's got the color right!
Evelyn, my fearless, un-ending amounts of energy to share with God for His Glory, kind of Friend - who also happens to be Pastor Joe's wife!
"Sarah, did you remember those puppet cabinet keys?! ...." Thanks Evelyn, my friend, and keeper of Girl Twanda! Read the book by Joanna Weaver, called Having a Mary Spirit, and you'll learn all about Twanda!



OK HERE'S THE BRIEF SYNOPSIS!
A few weeks ago my sister in law blogged me and asked if there were more updates... since I hadn't posted since the first day of school... I have been trying to post for weeks... I'm not sure if that is an adequate response, but it will have to work... OK, T?


So, what have I been doing? Well... We launched the "new" education wing at church... that's a cafe' and 2 classsrooms re-decorated for Kidz Own... plus the programming to go with these new ministries and re-arranging the rooms to coinside with the kick-off (oh, yes of which I was a major part of being the planner of...) for the 40 Days of Purpose. I didn't do it alone, and hopefully these pictures do justice to the major amounts of time and energy and ... did I mention time that lots of other people gave to make this work. So far in the past 3 weeks our numbers have grown by one in Kidz Own... and the Cafe' has had in-numerable cups of coffee and great conversations shared in it already. "Look what God is doing, all across the Land... " and I'm sure that if someone were to ask you what God is doing in your life, you'd be able to list numerous things too. If not, just ask Him to show you!

1 comment:

Joshua said...

Sounds like you have been having a lot of fun!
Thanks for updating. :)