The Great Adventure

~ just one blink and its changed ~

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What have you been doing lately?

Our church is just finishing a study of the Purpose Driven Life... it's been a great experience for me... one that has been very life changing... as it's intended to be. One that I didn't think would be as life changing or challenging as it has been. Good - but challenging. The last 2 weeks have been great. I have been able to do a lot of thinking.

Here are some of the questions I am stewing on now:
  • What has God taught me from failure?
  • What has God taught me from a lack of money?
  • What has God taught me from pain or sorrow or depression?
  • What has God taught me through waiting?
  • What has God taught me through disappointments?

Phewie... not easy ones to sit and think through - but as I wrote the questions in my journal... all of them have an answer. How about you?

No comments: